Moricetown RV Park and Campground
Pricing/Payment and Cancellation Policy 2019
- All reservations require a valid credit card number.
- We accept VISA and MASTERCARD, Debit card and cash payments. NO personal cheques.
- We permit site occupancy of 2 adults, 2 children and 1 handicapped person. Additional guests are $3 per person/per night.
- Bookings received a month in advance receive a 10% discount.
- Group bookings of 6 sites or more at a time and save 10%.
- Stay for a week and save 10%; stay a month and save 15%.
- We require 24 hours’ notice for cancellation or changes; fee of 25% applies.
- Fishing permits for campers are $10 per day; non-campers $15 per day.
- Weekly fishing permits are discounted 10%.
- We encourage group stays and provide exclusive use of the picnic shelter for $75/night with a $200 refundable damage deposit provided the shelter is left in good order.
- The office has recreational equipment and games such as soccer ball, bocce set, badminton set, etc. free to use on a first come/first serve basis for campers with a refundable deposit of $20 when the equipment and games are returned in good order.
- We have a new laundry room with front load steam, energy efficient washers and dryers that are free to use for campers only.
- We have 2 washroom buildings with free showers. The washroom closest to the gate is fully accessible with roll in showers.
- The Widzin Kwah Canyon House Museum is free and open to the public daily 9:00 am – 5:00 pm with professional Wetsuwet’en First Nation Cultural Guides on staff. Professionally guided 45 minute tours occur at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm daily for a small fee. We accommodate and schedule group tours.
- The Widzin Kwah Canyon House Museum sells quality locally made First Nation art and crafts.
Moricetown RV Park and Campground Rules – 2019
Check In: 2:00 pm
Check Out: 11:00 AM
Gate Closure and Quiet Time: 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM
Noise: Remember that sounds travels during the summer. Please respect other guests. Music is to be kept at a reasonable level at all times and turned off at 11:00 PM.
Security: We have an onsite caretaker 24/7 for security. Quiet time will be strictly observed. Guests are responsible for the behaviour of everyone on their site.
Pets: Pets are welcome but must not be left unattended onsite. Please keep your pet on a leash and pick up after your pet. There are doggie bags available at the campground office.
Site Occupancy: 2 adults, 2 children and 1 handicapped person per site, plus one vehicle and one camping unit. Additional tents are allowed on each site for the fee of $15 each.
Speed Limit: 10 km per hour. Watch for children running and people in wheel chairs. Speed limits are strictly observed.
Recycling and Garbage: There is a Recycling Station and garbage bins on the grounds. We ask that you leave your site as you found it and recycle wherever possible.
Fishing Permits: Witset is on traditional Laksilyu Territory; fishing within our boundaries is reserve for Wetsuweten community members. Fishing permits from the campground Office may be purchased for those wanting to fish for salmon on a daily or weekly basis.
Firewood: The first load of firewood is free; subsequent loads are $5 each.
Alcoholic Beverages: Moderate drinking is permitted on your campsite. Excessive drinking and partying is not permitted.
Website Use Terms and Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company, Witset First Nation. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Canada Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. Employees and Company will not have access to your payment information. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations:
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are
All pricing is in Canadian dollars (CAD). MasterCard and Visa Credit Cards are acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full at time of reservation. This will cover the Camping fees required in full but all other purchases such as park passes, boat passes, etc., will be charged and paid for upon arrival at Witset Campground.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.